Before using your pump for the first time, sanitize all component parts.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Start by taking everything out of the box so you can see all the parts in front of you.
- Place the diaphragm downward into the diaphragm bottom, so that the cross-lined surface of the membrane is facing the bottom.
- Cover the diaphragm with the diaphragm top. Turn the top clockwise to lock the diaphragm assembly.
- Connect the valve by placing it in the bottom of the breast shield connector.
- Screw the bottle onto the breast shield connector.
- Place the breast shield in the breast shield connector.
- Connect the diaphragm assembly to the top of the breast shield connector.
- Connect the tubing to the diaphragm top.
- Connect the tubing to the airflow port of your pump
- To single pump use the left side of the airflow port only.
- To double pump remove the rubber plug from the right airflow port and connect tubing to both sides of the port.
Your Duo is now fully assembled. Click here for instructions for using your Motif Duo.
Download the Duo User Manual here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.