Before using your pump for the first time, sanitize all component parts.
How to Assemble Your Motif Twist
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Start by taking everything out of the box so you can see all the parts in front of you.
- Place the diaphragm over the diaphragm bottom so that it sits flat in the bowl with the edge over the rim of the diaphragm bottom.
- Place the diaphragm top over the diaphragm.
- Place the valve up into the connector. Make sure the seal is tight.
- Screw on the bottle to the bottom of the connector.
- Insert the connector of the tubing into the diaphragm top.
- Insert the other end of the tubing, with connector, into the tubing port.
- To single pump, use just the right tubing port.
- To double pump, use both sides of the tubing port. Assure that the black button on the left tubing port is pressed in, by pushing the tubing in as far as it will go.
Your Twist is now fully assembled. Click here for instructions for using your Motif Twist.
Download the Twist User Manual here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.