- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
Start by taking everything out of the box so you can see all the parts in front of you.
- Assemble your diaphragm:
- Insert the diaphragm into the diaphragm bottom. Ensure that it fits securely and that the diaphragm edge is wrapped around the rim of the diaphragm bottom.
- Next, snap the diaphragm bottom into the diaphragm top.
- To double pump, carefully remove the plug from the right side of the airflow port, attach tubing to both sides of the airflow port.
- To single pump ensure that the right airflow port is plugged, attach tubing to the left side only.
Your Luna is fully assembled. Click here for the instructions on how to pump with the Motif Luna.
Download the English Luna User Manual here.
Download the Spanish Luna User Manual here.
Download the Luna with Battery User Manual here.
Download the Spanish Luna with Battery User Manual here.